Sunday, March 10, 2013

Let your hair down…


Much awaited Sunday was here. After a hectic two weeks, I decided to set myself free on this Sunday. It’s nice to let your hair down once a while and go a bit wild. A day when you pamper yourself, spoil yourself to fullest. Yesterday was one such day. I already declared it to Rahul that kitchen will be closed for morning lunch. He never had objection over it. Or rather, he never had a choice  J . Sunday being working for Rahul, he had to push his butt up the bed. I overslept till the time Rahul woke me up after preparing a bed tea for me. Love you darling for that! This is heaven, I told myself. I love tea and I love it more when it’s prepared by someone else. Who doesn’t?

Sunday is usually a cleaning day. But today I was ignoring all the dust and the mess. All I wanted was a time for me. Sleeping on the couch, I watched TV for a while. To my luck, they don’t play those Saas-Bahu serials on Sunday. Thank god. A new reality show, “India’s Best Dramebaaz” is been telecast on Zee TV. A nice show to watch with lots of kids showing how Dramebazz they are. There is one such participant from Pune, Shruti, she is just Too much. Full 2 dramebaaz. All I did was take a sip of tea, relax on couch and watch TV.

 I then decided to take a parlor appointment and pamper myself little more. To my regret, all the appointments were full. Fine I said. I then took a one hour bath. Just relaxing, calm, quite, no thoughts running, no worries. It was just me, myself. Then doing Pooja, and preparing something to eat, I decided to catch some Z’s. Even after sleeping for 2 hours I was in no mood of getting up from the warm blanket. I woke up to eat a bowl full of ice-cream. Needless to say, I ate it while watching TV and relaxing on the couch.

After 8.00pm I finally pushed myself up to prepare dinner. I might not have got a whole day, but those few hours that I had was all for myself.

No comments: