Monday, February 14, 2011

To my Angel, to my niece – Ahana

My little angel, how much you have grown
Nine months of awaiting, and now nine months old.
From tender little bud, to a blooming flower
You have made us all so proud, so mature

When you were born, several people too were born,
A Mother, A Father
A Grandmother and Grandfather
Cousins & Aunts
All the creators were re-created by the new creation.

Softly and tenderly you conquered the hearts
Took all the attention, and are center for all.
People cuddle you and you cuddle them back
They kiss you and you kiss them back.

You are the lucky champ, to receive blessings from all
You are god's miracle, whom he has blessed with all.
Talking and crawling, you have learned a lot
We all are here, to guide you and to show the right path.

My little angel, My niece 'Ahana'
Today you are my Valentine, to shower my love on.
I bless you with unconditional love and affection…
Smile on your lips,
Knowledge on your face,
Politeness in your gesture,
Softness in your words.

All I wish is 'All the BEST in the world'.

- Sharvani / Amala Mavshi
14 February 2011.

2 comments:

Amita Limaye said...

Nice...

Abhijit Limaye said...

Eakdam zakkas..........sssssssssss